Thursday, April 2, 2009

Surya pet complaint—5



12-11-2000,

16:40:10Hrs,


Sunday,

Hyderabad


To,

The Hon`ble Chief Minister,

Andhra Pradesh.


Respected Sir,

Ref:

1. Our complaint dated 28.05.2000 against Triveni Jr. College, Surya Pet, about their disputes in Inter Public March 2000 paper such as Leak & EAMCET 2000 such as purchasing of ranks – reg. 2. Our complaint dated 09-10-2000 against Triveni Jr. College authorities and their supporters about their social & financial harassment on us—reg.

3. Our complaint dated 19-10-2000 about same to S.P., Nalgonda.

Sub:

Request to protect us from the organized harassment of Triveni Jr. College authorities and Surya pet Town C.I. & S.I. of police - reg

*********************

With reference cited above I, Mrs. Y.Adi Lakshmi, Private Tuition Lecturer bring the following to your kind notice with a request to save our life & respects immediately.

As I approached the Superintendent of Police, Nalgonda with a request to protect us from the harassment, after observing everything, the Hon`ble Officer responded with humanity and asked me to meet C.I. of Surya pet Town. He made telephone to him & given a note on my complaint, which is enclosed for your ready reference.

When I approached C.I. Mr. A.M.Khan, he said welcome to me & he can solve all of my problems. He asked me whether he have to warn either my house owner or Triveni college authorities for which I said that I don`t know in which manner, he can solve, after all my request is to solve my problem & let me lead peaceful life. At the same time, I told him that I have faith on police.

For 20 days from 19-10-2000 to 07-11-2000 the C.I. & S.I. did not called me. But all of a sudden on 08-11-2000, they dealt me like 420 & declared that my house owner is innocent. So that, I have to vacate the house within 3 months. They pressured me to give such written commitment, which I enclose for your ready reference.

They claimed me that I`m not behaving well with them. But sir, I know how to respect higher officers & police officers. Before entering into teaching line, I was the manufacturer of Lead acid Batteries. I was supplier to APSRTC under the managing director of Sri H.J. DORA, to police Transport organization under the lead of Sri P.V. Naidu.

I came from respectable family & leading dignified life in society. By bringing a dispute to your kind notice am I became as 420? Is it my crime? Before lodging complaint to police, I was under undeclared social boycott. But now under declared social boycott. On whomever I quoted the organized harassment on me are showing grievance and hesitation on me. I`m not able to understand this since C.I. told me that he is doing secret enquiry on my complaint. In such case, how everybody knows it?

Sir, such that I lost faith on Surya pet Town C.I. & S.I. of police. I enclosed the list of events as date & time wise for your ready reference. I suspect that the nonstop enquiry will be there on me with rough treatment & no more enquiries will be there on my deponents.

Hence, I request your good self to lift this embracing enquiry on me from police C.I. and S.I. or advice me to withdraw my complaint.

Thanking You.


Yours sincerely,

Y. Adi Lakshmi,

12-11-2000.


Copy: The S.P., Nalgonda.

Enclosures:

1.List of events with date and time,

2. S.P. Note on my complaint,

3. Written commitment for vacating of house,

4. Receipt of rent.

*********END***********

Date & Time:

(Around)

List of Events:

09-10-20001.

I put complaint on to your table.

10-10-2000

4:00 PM:

7:00 PM:


1. I reached home.

2. Fake enquiries came and asked me about my camp.

11-10-2000

6:30 AM:


5:00 PM:


1. my house owner Mrs. Bhagya Lakshmi araised a controversial.

2. two students joined in IIT Basics Tuition along with Mr. Parameswar, Little Flower schoolteacher, attending for 3 days and left because of Study hours in school.

18-10-2000

12:30 Noon:


6:30 PM:


1. my house owner Mrs. Bhagya Lakshmi used vulgar tongue and her husband locked house door. So that I declared that I`m going to approach police dept.

2. I tried to approach D.S.P. at Surya pet & he was not available.

19-10-2000

5:00 AM:



12:00 Noon:



5:30 PM:


1. my house owner Mrs. Bhagya Lakshmi had gone to Guntur to drop her daughter at her in-law's house.

2. I approached S.P. at Nalgonda and after gone through the case Particulars, he responded with humanity and asked me to meet C.I. at Surya pet town. He made telephone to C.I. and given a note on my complaint.

3.I approached C.I. Mr. A.M.Khan & he said welcome to me and promised to solve my problems. He introduced S.I. Mr. B.R. Naik as that he can help me in his absence. He asked me whether he have to warn either Triveni College Krishna Reddy or House owner. I said that nothing is particular for me but I want to Lead peaceful life. So that to have help. He said that he could.

21-10-2000

11:00 AM:


1. My house owner`s husband Mr. Ratnam also gone on camp.

22-10-2000

8:00PM:


1. My house owner Mrs. Bhagya Lakshmi returned to home.

23-10-2000

1. My house owner`s husband Mr. Ratnam returned to home.

2. Fake enquiry came from my ex-student along with my ex colleague& Committed to attend the classes. But did not.

26-10-2000

9:00 AM:


1. Mrs. Bhagya Lakshmi told send off to neighbors and given suggestions to Servant maid Nagamma with loud voice as she was going to Vijayawada. But gone to her chicken centre only.

27-10-2000

5:30 AM:


1. Mrs. Bhagya Lakshmi brought Mr. Soma Sekharam, advocate and he asked me what I had put on my complaint for which I replied that they can enquire In police station.

03-11-2000

5:30 AM:

1. Mrs. Bhagya Lakshmi, Mr.Ratnam used vulgar tongue and declared that they can through my belongings on to the road. Mr.B.R.Naik, the S.I. is her servant maid`s relative. So that no problem for her. She said, "You had studied degrees but you have no intelligence. You should not lodge complaints, instead of that you have to discuss the things and you have to compromise with others. You have the habit to pay visits around police station. In previous, you have the record as complained on Brilliant Junior College. You are lodging complaints on all. If you have dareness, go to police station. I have no fear". For this, I suspected something wrong somewhere. So that I remained in silence.

05-11-2000:


1. All of IIT Basic students ceased to come to the classes as their tuition fee Final Installment due is on that date as per their commitment. [Till date, only one Student paid the fee and not all other are attending the classes. Almost same case in EAMCET.]

07-11-2000:

11.00 AM:





7.30 PM:


1. A man with Khaki uniform [without name and PC No. display on uniform] Declared his name as Mr.Saidulu came to my house on Mr. Ratnam`s vehicle and asked me to come to station as my house owner had lodged petition on S.I. table. So that, S.I. was calling me. Immediately I gone to station but sentry Mr. Ram Reddy told me that both C.I. & S.I. had gone to Nalgonda. So that I have to try after 5.00 P.M.

2. I made telephone to C.I. residence & explained everything over phone. He said that he don`t know it. So he can enquire that what happened & asked me to come on next day evening ie.08-11-2000 By 5.30 PM

08-11-2000

4.00 PM:









4.30 PM:


6.00 PM:





6.25 PM:


1. Another man with Khaki uniform [this time also no name and PC No. display on uniform] came to my house on my owner`s vehicle and said ``Call your husband. S.I. is calling him. `` When I said that we are coming after changing dress with in ten minutes, he did not allowed me. Hence, I suspected that my crucked enemy could kidnap my husband. Then I said that I`m the petitioner. So that, I can come but not my husband.

2. I took conformation of appointment from C.I. for 5.30 PM.

3. I approached C.I. at police station. He said to some P.C. ``Who said to these people to vacate the house? There is no such need until case closes. Convey this to your S.I. `` He told me that he heard that some petition is lodged against me on S.I. table, so I have to come after 10 minutes or on next day since S.I. was not available at that time. So I left from station.

4. I again approached station to meet S.I. since somehow I did not liked to post pone it for next day. At that time, my house owner was there. In his presence S.I. dealt me like 420 & said ``what? What is wrong I call you for Enquiry? Are you the Prime Minister of India? Why did you say that you could give a ring to C.I. when I called on you? `` With these dialogues, he enquired me. When I replied him that I suspected kidnap of my husband by my enemy hence after taking confirmation only I came to station. But they [both C.I. & S.I.] put Deaf ear to my arguments. C.I. declared that my deponents are their petitioners and both of we are equal to him. When I referred about Triveni college people Coup he asked my house owner Mr. Ratnam `` Is there anybody behind you? `` That man said ``No sir! `` C.I. said to me ``O.k. Madam, You know that there is nobody like that. It is your mistake that you did not taken written commitment from your house owners for 1-year stay at the time of accommodation. You took it on oral only. It is your fault. When I said, "If I ask like that who will give house to me?" He put deaf ear. "Within 3 months after public of this rupture who will give house to me?" He put deaf ear. Whatever Triveni Krishna Reddy said, within one year, C.I. said to me now within 20 minutes. He asked me `` Do you have controversial everywhere? `` I had nothing controversial with any of my previous house owner & neighbors before December 1999. After that only I`m facing troubles from all. When I explained this to him. He did not hear. When I brought the issue that all of IIT basic students are stopped to attend the classes C.I. asked me ``why? `` I said, "I don't know sir! If I ask them why they are not attending the classes, they will say that I'm not teaching them well. Like the issue of my house owner Mr. Ratnam, I told you that Mr. Ratnam had scolded with vulgar tongue. He said that he didn't. You are certifying that he is innocent. Where is the proof for paradox?" Then C.I. said he could understand my problem in words. But pressured me to give written commitment of vacate. Both C.I. & S.I. are certifying my house owner is uneducated. So that he is innocent. They are intelligent to earn money as 15 lacks within 15 years on chicken centre and finance. They can do power disputes & can charge 30/-Rs. from each tenant as nalla [water] charge where as the municipality charge is 40/-Rs only P.m. Then how can they are innocents? By bringing dispute to Govt. eye, how I became as 420. Sir, is every uneducated is innocent? In such case how uneducated Mr. Krishna Reddy the Hon`ble director of Triveni Jr. college, he is Non Medical Assistant i.e. Ward boy in leprosy ward of Govt. hospital was able to do disputes IPE paper leak, EAMCET ranks marketing and scholarship. In this juncture, I fear the same 20 minutes drama may repeat in case of Krishna Reddy also. Is this justice to me?

******************END*********************

No comments:

Post a Comment