Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sri Sailam complaints-1,2

Sri Sailam complaints-1

08-08-03
06:50:05

Friday,
Sri Sailam

To,
The Secretary,
Inter Board,
Hyderabad.

Respected sir,

Sub:
Request to accept our requisition for Xerox copies of Inter 1st year Physics [advanced supplementary, June `03] sent on 11-08-`03 i.e. Last date of receiving – reg.

***********************

I, Mr. Sai Kiran, Hall Ticket No. 2324595 was issued the marks memo on 07-08-`03 and the consequent days i.e., from 08-08-`03 to 10-08-03 were holidays. On
11-08-`03 we approached Principal, Govt. Jr. College, Sri Sailam Project, he told that 11-08-`03 was last date to reach the requisition for Xerox copies to Inter Board. On personal request he considered to give it and hence we far worded them to your Board with D.D. No.
456162 for Rs. 600/-. I had taken good coaching and attempted in good manner, but I got only 13 marks and failed at which my coaching institute also felt surprise.

Hence, we want to have Xerox copies to find out where we got failure.

Hence, I request you’re good self to accept my requisition for Xerox copies of answer sheets of 1st year Inter Physics in advanced supplementary, June `03.

Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,
K. Sai Kiran.

My Address:
K. Sai Kiran,
S/o. K.Swamy,
Sri Mallikharjuna Photo studio,
Sri Sailam, Kurnool Dist.
*********END************




Sri Sailam Complaints –02

01-09-`03,
10:25:00 Hrs,

Monday,
Sri Sailam

To,
The Deputy Secretary [Exams],
Board of Inter mediate Education,
Hyderabad.

Respected sir,

Sub:
Complaint about answer sheet No.394, 1st year Physics in advanced Supplementary - regarding

Ref:
Your letter No.R.C.727/Pc/ASE/2003, dated 18-08-`03.

****************

I, Mr. K. Sai Kiran, regd. No. 2324595 attempted advanced supplementary in June 2003, from centre No. 2620, Govt. Junior College, Sri Sailam Project.

I had taken good coaching for this, done good industry and had written in good manner in exams. But I got 10 marks and failed. That’s why I suspected something wrong due to local competitions in between tuition centers and hence I wanted to locate where my failure was. That’s why I requested for Xerox copies through Principal on 11-08-`03 and got them through speed post on 20-08-03 directly from your good self to my residence address.

As per the Xerox copies of my answer sheets also I have to get marks for
Q.No. 19,17,14,12,11,9,7,6,5,4 and 3; as per the liberal consideration of examiner who corrected my answer paper. If he consider the answer very strictly he should not allot marks for the Q. No.20 and 12; other wise he have to allot for Q.No.19, 17, 14, & 9, 7,6,5,4 and 3 also. The answer booklet is enclosed for your ready reference.

As my case background: - I attempted exams in March 2003 for which I got total failure. That I accepted, because I did not get right coaching which was not available by that time so that I could not write exams in good manner. But this time by luck I got good coaching and done well. But due to local tuition centers competition some disputes happened here what we suspect. The local competitors to my tuition centre are College Development Committee members. So there is high possibility to have the support of internal college staff. The staff behavior also lead my parents, my tuition Lecturer and my self to this conclusion.

Sir, I bring this to your notice, that what ever may be the competitions in between colleges, schools and tuition centers, they should not make a student like me, as a scapegoat and they should not kill a student career.

Hence, I request your good self to look into the matter and to locate the dispute and justice me.

Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,
K. Sai Kiran,
Parents` sign: K. Swamy
Tuition Lecturer sign: Y. Adi Lakshmi

Copy: [1] To the Commissioner & Secretary,
Board of Intermediate Education,
Hyderabad.
[2] C.M. Cell,
Secretariat,
Hyderabad.


********END***********

2 comments:

  1. I felt really sad about you Sai after reading the article........now a days education is becoming vey professional not only in hyderabad or AP but same case everywhere.....i think that there would be some mistake from education board itself.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. its very sad on your part.now a days education is becoming very professional

    ReplyDelete