Thursday, April 23, 2009

Complaint to C.I. of Police, reg. Fake Phone call

09-05-`06,
09:16:20 Hrs,

Tuesday,
Sri Sailam

To,
The Circle Inspector of Police,
Sri Sailam.

Respected sir,

Sub:
Complaint against Mr. Ramanayya, attender on contract to Dy. Executive Officer Mr.Krishnayya garu, about his threatening on me with fake phone call – reg.

******************

I, Mrs. Y. Adi Lakshmi, W/o. Lenin B. Yadla, resident of room No. 10, C.V.C.,1st floor, Sri Sailam bring the following to your kind notice with a request to take action on Mr. Ramanayya, room No.4,C.V.C. and to make justice to us.

At Challa Venkayya Choultry [C.V.C.], 18 families are residing 9 on ground floor and 9 on 1st floor. Mr. Ramanayya and others had cut off the valve of the sintex O.H. water tank of ground floor with axe saw after adjusting the full water pressure to them and with their corruptive methods; they managed stand taps near their rooms. This was happened 1-year back, and all of us, the people on 1st floor suffered without water.

Hence on behalf of 9 families, I lodged the complaint on to the desk of E.O. on 31-03-`06 and consecutively we as a group approached A.E., Mr. G.M.R. and E.E.
Mr. Rami Reddy on 06-04-`06 with oral and written complaints and request. After watching the pressure droppings, they removed stand taps and sent water tanker as temporary solution and they promised us for permanent solution.

Mean while there were bulk transfers in the Devasthanam. So that we are waiting with patience for the settle of staff. But yesterday i.e. on 08-05-`06 around
5:30 P.M. Mr. Ramanayya brought Mr. Naik contract labor in water works[in previous also, by taking money this man only had arranged two stand taps [un authorized] for them as per their own claim], Mr.Rajesh the new A.E. of water works and installed one stand tap. We did not objected the A.E.`s authority, but we requested him to watch the water inlet into our tank and we as a group, tried our level best to explain our problem with a request to solve.

Exactly, at that time, A.E., Mr. Rajesh had given me the cell phone of Mr. Ramanayya and told me that their D.E.O., Mr.Krishnayya was on the line. When I received the call, the voice on the phone said ``what? Why are you showing wickedness i.e. zulum on all other by saying complainting to E.O. etc.? By showing mercy, I had allotted room to you. What is your nonsense? Who ever got water, they fetch it. What is the pain to you?”

I shocked with that and by trying to convince him, I told him on phone `as a group we requested your officials, how it could be `wickedness i.e. zulum`? and I requested my co-resident Mr. Poorna chandrmachary Dy. Head Master in Zilla Parishat School as they also victims, to attend the call. When he started to explain, Mr. Rajesh, A.E., had taken the cell and concluded the call.

Sir, I know Mr. Krishnayya garu and I met him at his office to express my thankfulness after allotment of my room in September 2004. I remember his voice, accent and the way of talking. That to as a higher official, nobody will react in such a way by supporting totally one group and others to suffer. When we approached E.E., A.E., they also tried to solve the water problem and to provide water to everybody.

That’s why I suspect that Mr. Ramanayya had given a fake phone call on the name of Dy.E.O. Mr.Krishnayya. But why he targeted me I don`t know; because as a group we approached the higher authorities. In previous, the families of Mr. Ramanayya, Mr. Nagi Reddy Thota mali, Mr. Veera Reddy, Security guard and Mr. Mahesh himself, contract labor used nasty tongue and we complainted to E.E. so that he warned them to behave gently. Once or twice they threaten me that they can close my school. I don`t know who is behind this, but Mr. Ramanayya and others harassing me target fully.

In due course, they are threatening me with fake phone calls. If I fear about it, what is guarantee that he won`t threaten me on behalf of some other to give money or some thing? Is it not a criminal brain?

Hence, I request your good self to enquire into this matter and to take action on Mr. Ramanayya for this fake phone call threatening.

Sir, on the other hand, if Dy.E.O, himself had given that phone call, how could an administrative request and an administrative complaint on dispute be `Wickedness or Zulum`? What is the reason to scold me like this?

Sir, once again, I request your good self to take action on this matter.

Thanking you.
Yours sincerely,
Y. Adi Lakshmi,
09-05-`06

Our Address:
Mrs. Y. Adi Lakshmi,
W/o. Lenin B. Yadla,
Room No.10,
Challa Venkayya Choultry,
Sri Sailam.
Cell No. 9440 971265.

***********END****************

1 comment:

  1. Really you are borne dough madam...
    all the best

    ReplyDelete