Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Episode of YS Raja Sekhara Reddy

I decided to bring my complaint on Mr. Ramoji Rao’s coup activities including Rajiv Gandhi’s assassination and communal rivals provocation onto the desk of Mr. PV Narasimha Rao, the then PM of India. To approach him I started to search ways to secure his appointment.

In the part of my searching, one day I visited Mr. Rayapati Samba Siva Rao, an MP of Guntur district. I was familiar with him in the context of my factory inauguration, in 1989 by Smt. Kumud Ben Joshi, the then Governor of AP. By that time I had good terms with his younger brother Mr. Rayapati Srinivas Rao, the then ZPP Chairman. With this introduction, I had met him at his residence, Hyderabad. I told him about the then CM Mr. N. Janardhana Reddy’s immorality and my complaint to CM about RTC, as a testing. I didn’t reveal about Mr. Ramoji Rao and his activities.

I wanted to reveal about Mr. Ramoji Rao after knowing his motives about Mr. N. Janardhana Reddy, the then CM of AP. I raised the topic of CM’s immorality and asked Mr. Rayapati Samba Siva Rao why he didn’t bring it to the notice of PM of India. He said as, “They can corrupt even God.”

I thought that Mr. Rayapati Samba Siva Rao was not right choice to reveal.

Next I tried to approach Mr. YS Raja Sekhara Reddy, the then MP of Cuddaph and the present CM of AP, at his residence, at Banjara hills, Hyderabad. I paid 2 to 3 visits to him. First time when I met him in his office room, he was making a phone call to request Home dept. secretary to transfer a police Sub Inspector from pulivendula or Cuddaph, who was troubling him and his fellow men. I understood that he was struggling in Mr. N. Janardhana Reddy’s ruling time. I explained him about my complaint on APS RTC dispute to the CM, Mr. N. Janardhana Reddy and requested him to help me. He said that he would try to do so. I felt satisfaction as he didn’t say like Mr. Rayapati Samba Rao. I decided to meet him again because he didn’t say negative dialogue or support to corruption.

Next time I met him at his residence, Hyderabad. That day, an old poor woman met him to thank him as he helped her to get operation and free and good treatment in Govt. hospital. I felt confident and I reminded him my request. This time I told him that I was staying with my friend who was working as sub editor in Enadu. I observed that his face expression was something strange when I said about Enadu. Then he paid much interest to my request, and tried over phone to contact secretariat to enquire about my complaint on APS RTC to CM. He said that he could follow up it.

Third time I met him at Cuddaph. When I reached his residence at Cuddaph, along with my younger brother, the father of Mr. YS Raja Sekhara Reddy, Mr. Raja Reddy received me. I clearly remember that, on that day the elections for co-operative societies were going on. Mr. YS Raja sekhara Reddy was busy in those elections. But Mr. Raja Reddy informed his son over card less phone in front of me and said, “That girl of Guntur batteries unit came to see you. Come.”

Immediately, within 15 minutes, I heard that Mr. YS Raja Sekhara Reddy reached home by leaving lunch outside in the part of election program. Within these 15 minutes, Mr. Raja Reddy offered me lunch. But I refused it with courtesy. They sent coffee to me. I felt satisfaction because they remembered my reference and me.

Mr. YS Raja Sekhara Reddy received me in his office room, by taking care as if to receive a secret from me. Within 10 minutes, I explained what I know about Mr. Ramoji Rao, what I was suspecting him and requested Mr. YSR to bring this issue to PM of India. He said as “Do you have any proof with you?” I said, “Nothing”. Clearly, I observed some disappointment with him. He insisted me to bring proof to my claim. He said, “Without proof we can’t do anything. Nobody will believe us. If we have any proof, then we can proceed.” I observed little bit of hope and desire for proofs in his eyes. I expressed my helplessness to bring proofs. He expressed his helplessness. I took leave from him and left that place. Before leaving, again he advised me to fetch proof about Mr. Ramoji Rao’s activities.

With all these, I felt satisfaction that I can bring the issue to the notice of PM of India. I thought that nobody would watch me as a mad girl. The issue what I’m saying was believable.

Hence, I left for New Delhi in the last week of May 1992. By that time, I didn’t know what Mr. YSR would do if I give any proof to him. But now, i.e. after 16 years, I suspect him that he might try to use such proofs if any that I could produce, for the sake of his own career. I can say this because Mr. YSR is playing a strange role, which I’m not able to understand in my case i.e. regarding organized harassment on us by Mr. Ramoji Rao. I enclosed complete details at the ending of this writings including logical, documentary and circumstantial proofs.

No comments:

Post a Comment